Casio SE-S3000 Cash Register
Casio SE-S3000 Cash Register Features
Replaces the discontinued Casio TE-1500 Cash Register
The SE-S3000 is combining style with functionality. The SE-S3000 10-line LCD provides the operator a reference for the current transaction to eliminate errors. Up to five (5) items, the transaction subtotal and the price of last item entered are all displayed for the operator's review. The SE-S3000 also boasts a 2X20 pop-up customer confirmation display with the last item’s name, price and the transaction subtotal
The SE-S3000 offers a raised keyboard with 30 department keys that can be preset priced or open to enter prices manually allowing retailers to categorize their entry inputs. A scanner can be connected to one of the two serial ports allowing up to 3,000 items to be scanned.
The two station thermal printer provides receipt copies for customers and hard printed journal tape for the retailers records. Customer receipts can be customized with a graphic logo or programmable top and bottom messages along with the detailed item descriptors printing as well.
Casio SE-S3000 Cash Register Specifications
- 10-line operator LCD display with easy viewing tilt
- 2 X 2 built-in pop up customer display
- Raised keyboard with 30 department key locations
- Heavy duty metal cash drawer (5 bill/5 coin)
- SD card slot for program backup/re-load
- Option to add integrated payment device (Pax or Datacap)
- Optional scanner can be connected
- Age Verification
- Easy to use drop & paper load thermal printer
- Up to 3,000 PLU's
Casio SE-S3000 Cash Register Warranty
Standard Warranty: All new Casio machines include the full manufacturer warranty of 6 Months Parts/Labor.