LavaLink Remote IP Polling Device
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation, building automation, or any application using RS-232 devices, the Lava Ether-Serial Link provides a serial port that is network-enabled and simple to install, configure, and The serial port of the Lava Ether-Serial RS-232 1-DB9 looks and acts precisely like it is built into your computer: it appears right alongside other serial ports in Windows' Device Manager.
Lavalink Ether-Serial Link Features
- Lavalink Serial to IP converter
- Connects to cash register and allows remote polling from your computer through high speed internet
- Used for Samsung and Sharp Cash Register Remote Communciation
- Single (one port) RS-232 IP-enabled 9 pin serial port
Lavalink Ether-Serial Link Specifications
- Ethernet-to-serial remote port
- Features & Benefits:
Adds one network-enabled RS-232 DB-9 serial port to any
- Ethernet network Serial port supports 115.2 kbps throughput rate control. Any serial device can send its information to an Ether-Serial Link, which then places that information on the Ethernet.
- Serial port easily configurable as Com 1 through Com 255
- Includes Lava Ether Link Manager software that makes this the easiest device in its category to install and use
- Makes serial devices available to multiple users Makes one PC capable of managing hundreds of serial ports, even remotely
- Eliminates using costly PCs as dedicated serial device servers