Royal 1100ml Cash Register
Royal Alpha 1100ml Cash Register
Optional PS700 USB Scanner
Royal 1100ml Cash Register Features
- 40 Clerk I.D. system
- 7,000 Price look-ups! Each PLU can be assigned a 16 character name. PLU reports print sales activity of each PLU.
- 200 Departments - program each department with a 12 character name or description set for taxable or non-taxable items.
- Adjustable Customer Display allows customer to follow along during a transaction!
- Automatic Tax Computation, 4 separate tax rates (Add-On, VAT & Canadian Tax)
- Heavy Duty Locking Cash Drawer w/ Media Slot - 5 slot bill & removable 4-6 slot adjustable coin trays.
- SD card slot for easy transfer of sales, programming and backup data to a PC or another register. Useful for store owners with multiple locations to implement any changes or record sales data.
- SD card data synchs directly to RegisterLink Software
- PC connection with PC software & serial cable
- Heavy-duty two station thermal printer allows both alpha and numeric characters to be programmed to print on customer receipts & journal tapes. Thermal printer is fast & quiet.
- Cash, Check & Charge Sales - Plus programmable secondary charge keys to separate multiple credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, etc.
- Optional Bar Code scanner PS700 (p/n 16881W not included)
- Uses 2 1/4" Thermal Paper Rolls
Royal 1100ml Cash Register Specs
- Accounting software by RegisterLink:
- Program most of your cash register data on your PC, for easy entry using your standard PC keyboard and screen; then download all the programming from your PC to the cash register via the included serial connection Quickbooks Pro and Premier Compatibility:
- Download your end-of-day X and Z report totals from the cash register into your PC and automatically import the information into your Quickbooks accounting packages Back-up and Restore: Back-up your cash register programming and store the data on your PC.
- Should you lose the register's memory, you can simply restore the data from your PC back to the register without having to re-program all the PLU's, departments and other data
- When you buy additional registers, you can use the back-up and restore feature with multiple registers of the same model number.
Royal Cash Register Warranty
Standard Warranty: All new Royal machines include the full manufacturer warranty of 1 year Parts/Labor.